Old 06-28-2010, 12:08 AM
t00ms
Lurker

t00ms is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linking SPB Phone suite profiles to HTC Sense

Please hear my advice :
Install Phone Weaver AND SPB Phone suite.
The only thing that SPB Phone suite does that Phone Weaver doesn't is ringing every x minutes after your missed a call/SMS/voicemail.
So in addition of phone weaver, you can install SPB Phone Suite and deactivate all it's functions except the missed calls notification.

I tried, it works perfectly ! The missed calls notification of SPB even follow the current profile defined by Phone Weaver (I mean : it will vibrate if you're in Phone Weaver "vibrate" profile, etc).

Phone weaver may be a little heavier on your phone's memory (run's fine with SPB Phone Suite on an HTC HD2), but comes with some other interesting options (like profile based on location) and you can display the status icon on the upper or the lower bar so you can always see your current profile and change it. No need of the today plug-in.

After installing SPB Phone Suite, you can access it's settings in : Start\Settings\System

Last edited by t00ms; 06-28-2010 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Missing word so you couldn't understand a sentence
This post has been thanked 1 times.