View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 09:59 PM
sprinttouch666
Regular 'Geeker

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bluetooth headphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Yep, I agree too. They are quite good however, I get about 2 good hours of use out of them, not the 6 hours that motorola claims. (and yes, I have the HD's). Also, I thought I was goinf to have to return mine becasue I gor very sweaty one day while mowing my lawn and the left earphone crapped out. I tried it with two other phones and it still didn't work, so I contacted Amazon about returning them (no problem there) however, the next day after drying out a bit, everything worked fine.

Overall, sound quality is great. BT reception between my TP2 and my headset is outstanding. I can set my phone down and walk almost entirely around my house and listen to music. ( 3 levels, each about 1000 sq ft, wood framed house)
Some reviewers on Amazon say that you will lose connection if you keep it in your front pocket. I HAVE NOT had this problem, in fact thats where my TP stays most of the time.
The only complaint that I have is that the bulge on the back of them gets in the way if I try to lay down and listen to music and certain sunglasses don't fit as well - but you would expect that with any over the ear design.
General construction is exceptional and durable. Fit is good for me and I have a big head.
Finally, the SRS-WOW feature is pretty cool. You can enable it by holding down the fast forward button. There are three settings; off, normal and bass. Sounds a lot better with it turned on and I use the "bass" mode when I mow my lawn.

Overall, they are a great investment, hust make sure you get the s9-HD and NOT the plain s9.

Hope that helps.

David
weird, i get extremely good battery life. they've actually never died while i was listening to them.