View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 10:42 AM
JQuill
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Run Windows 7 ultimate on your HD2 (w/remote desktop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhogue View Post
So you are opening your home PC to the Internet. Cool. That makes sense. Personally, I have the Zune subscription so I just open Media Player on my laptop and connect the HD2. . .all music, videos, podcasts sync seamlessly. . .and backup in the cloud.

I get it though, that is potentially a better way to have access to my mediacenter movie library. . . or Netflix videos. I will give it a try and see how it works.

Thanks for the info.
Yeah I use it for work stuff a lot as well. I use remote desktop (non mobile) all the time to access different computers from remote locations. Having RD Mobile on my HD2 is a little extra perk in case my million fail safes fail (we can all learn from BP haha). I'd have to say the MOST frequent thing I use it for is setting torrents to start downloading when I'm not home. So if I'm out or at work I can just start the download for the shows I watch / new music & movies etc...and by the time I get home they are already downloaded.

Last edited by JQuill; 06-26-2010 at 11:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.