View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 10:38 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Will windows phone 7 os suck or be good u think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Spec's are nice but it's LG . I am just a die hard HTC fan. WP7 Still has me on the fence, Personally I think the UI is horrible looking but thats just me.

I really Hope there are going to be more UI options for it but its honestly to early to make judgment on it. What Microsoft is doing with WP7 is what people have been screaming for, for years. people have been moaning and complaining for along time saying that WM needs a makeover and thats just what what they have done.

The best thing I can suggest with WP7 is just be patient, if you can't go find something else to tide you over till its out in the wild and we get are hands on phone's running it and that's really going to be how we truly know if its going to be a star or flop.
Yeah I'm not an LG fan either. HTC all the way! LG is coming out wit h a WP7 phone too that has nice specs... like a 10MP camera... But its still LG