View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 09:56 PM
nrfitchett4
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Will windows phone 7 os suck or be good u think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by birddseedd View Post
hd2 no option fer me, verison is too expensive, gsm is too slow. so i would have to wait for a new phone to be built?

integrated? as in the apps are part of the os, as in no 3rd party apps? pocket quicken is a must for me.

what all are they saying?
HD2 is on t-mobile and from what I am hearing, the data speeds are 1-2mbps even without HSPA+ (which San Antonio is on the list for next rounds before the end of the year). On my tp2 I only get 500-700 kbps.

There will still be 3rd party apps, you just won't have to necessarily open them. A lot will be connected to your people screen, where you can twit, facebook, text, email, etc, all from a central location. All updates are pushed automatically so you won't have to open apps to get them.
Like I said, it sounds promising, and the newest demoes are actually pretty smooth looking.