View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 09:39 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Will windows phone 7 os suck or be good u think?

From what I've seen, the integration is killer. You're talking games that can be played on Xbox, pc, and wp7, all linked to your xbox live acct. so you save it, switch devices, and pick up where you left off. seamless (supposedly) integration of social media, photos, videos, contacts, messaging, email, etc.

Plus when they put on a 1+Ghz Snapdragon... Watch out!!! no more laggy/boggy/hangng for WinMo (though i 'spose its not actually WinMo anymore). the biggest drawback i see right now is taht apps for WM will NOT be compatible on WP7.

EDIT* So your current PocketQuic=ken will not work on WP7.