View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 09:30 PM
birddseedd
Regular 'Geeker

birddseedd is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Will windows phone 7 os suck or be good u think?

appologies for the long post...

Do you think the windows phone 7 os will be anything special?

Ill be honest, i am a bit impressed with the iphone 4 os. however i will not deal with att (though i deal with sprint since i have such a "cheap" plan). We dont have 3g for att here so i WILL NOT DEAL WITH DIALUP SPEEDS. ,,, rant over

here are my reasons, though untill now i wouldent concider getting an iphone there are a few things i like about it that they seem to do right where MS doesent seem to care,

for one, the rotate feature, on the iphone it works great. but with a tp2 its pretty much useless. at least in my experience. i will have the keyboard open, close it and tip the phone upright, and its still in landscape, and stays there. things like this can get quite annoying.

it would be nice if there were more than 20 apps in the ms marketplace, but thats another thread.

anyway, what have you heard about windows phone 7. will it be compeete with iphone 4 os? or will it be like windows mobile, basicially it sucks unless you get a cooked rom by someone in the communitity that probably works harder on it than MS did in the first place.

dont get me wrong, i love my tp2, but the oem rom just sucks. and honestly, though windows mobile is much more customizable and what not, the iphone is pretty fun to use, smoother scroling the lag is constant so you can get used to it, where windows mobile doesent lag as much as it simply hangs. (seriously stock rom, no changes, inputing text into the browser takes somewhere around 5 seconds per character)

i havent looked much into windows phone 7 other than it reminds me of windows media center.