View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 04:02 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPRINT TP2 with Sero over EVO (personal experience)

nice sum up OP. my bro-in-law bought the evo and he said that battery life did suck. he had to buy an aftermarket back-up. and im in the same boat as you regarding the $$$ going out in buying/owning the evo....and not a worldphone? boo! need my phones to be worldphone since i travel out of the country for months at a time each year.

that's why i decided to just wait 'til my upgrade later on this year instead of paying for the evo out of my pocket. who knows....maybe my upgrade will be for a wp7?

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!