View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 01:54 PM
NIKKG
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PPCGEEKS should expand iPhone coverage

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim2323 View Post
Hehe...see now...you assume I have the time to do that. LOL j/k =)

Seriously though, I barely get time to visit the site anymore except to get updated news. Driving over an hour to work and back every day, on top of being a new Papa. Besides the book of a post I just wrote over lunch, I honestly don't think I have the expertise other then what was relevant and important to me to get into what has changed between then and now. Honestly, I listed the things that I know have changed, I don't necessarily know how/why. Sometimes change is a bad thing. I could not competantly tell you what those are. For example, the camera on the HD2 is 5mp compared to the 3mp I had on the TP2. Why aren't the pictures any better, only bigger. How come the 3mp camera on the iPhone takes better photos in a poorly lit room, then the 5mp camera on my HD2 did in full light? I have theories and what people have told me, but not the technical expertise to competantly say why.

Now that I've told you all the reasons I can't...LOL...I could compare what I have now, but a lot of it is from a personal perspective. I don't think that's what people want to read. I think they want an unbiased, technically educated (not in thought, but ACTUAL backed up facts), and well planned comparison. There have been lots of comparisons as of the latter. I don't know. Maybe I'll put something together. Would take me some time though, since I don't get much of it.
I agree with what you said. The difference is the iphone uses high quality components while HTC uses the cheapest junk they can find. Every HTC phone I've had always falls (4 total) apart after a few months but iphone can go for years.