View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 01:26 PM
zim2323
Regular 'Geeker

zim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PPCGEEKS should expand iPhone coverage

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
why don't you write an editorial backed by some facts/sources and if it looks good I'll publish it on the front page.
Hehe...see now...you assume I have the time to do that. LOL j/k =)

Seriously though, I barely get time to visit the site anymore except to get updated news. Driving over an hour to work and back every day, on top of being a new Papa. Besides the book of a post I just wrote over lunch, I honestly don't think I have the expertise other then what was relevant and important to me to get into what has changed between then and now. Honestly, I listed the things that I know have changed, I don't necessarily know how/why. Sometimes change is a bad thing. I could not competantly tell you what those are. For example, the camera on the HD2 is 5mp compared to the 3mp I had on the TP2. Why aren't the pictures any better, only bigger. How come the 3mp camera on the iPhone takes better photos in a poorly lit room, then the 5mp camera on my HD2 did in full light? I have theories and what people have told me, but not the technical expertise to competantly say why.

Now that I've told you all the reasons I can't...LOL...I could compare what I have now, but a lot of it is from a personal perspective. I don't think that's what people want to read. I think they want an unbiased, technically educated (not in thought, but ACTUAL backed up facts), and well planned comparison. There have been lots of comparisons as of the latter. I don't know. Maybe I'll put something together. Would take me some time though, since I don't get much of it.