Thread: N00b questions
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 02:22 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: N00b questions

1. Settings/Home/Items, uncheck HTC Sense

2. You already found the answer.

3. Settings/System/Memory (that’s where you can see it). For this I would recommend installing HTC task manager, I will attach the cab.

4. Settings/System/Task manager, click on the Button tab. Then select Close app when clicking X.

5. Not that I know of.

6. Just don’t have a answer for that.

7. Depending on what kind of program you are using, you may see a difference is quality running from the storage card. Programs that run all the time I would strongly recommend installing to the main memory. Installing programs that you only use now and then I could understand installing to the SD card.

Personally I install everything to the phone itself. Back in the days when you only had 32MB or 64MB you where really picky on what you installed to the main memory, now with the phones that are out I think they have plenty of memory to install just about everything to the main memory (exclusion for the people that think they need to have 200 programs install god only knows why).
Attached Files
File Type: cab jd TaskManager_2_1_19213732_17.cab (942.5 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Wesley762; 06-22-2010 at 02:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.