View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 11:40 AM
NIKKG
Regular 'Geeker

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: iOS 4 GM to iOS 4 Release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim2323 View Post
Todays release is NOT the GM. It is the same VERSION number, but the byte count is different. Game Center is removed, and others have reported bug fixes for wallpapers on older models.

I'm still waiting for someone that can tear through and list exactly what changed between GM and Official. Bottom line, same version number or not, they ARE different.
I changed mines from the GM to the official release on Monday just to be sure I won't have any issues in the future. So far, it seems faster to me and more stable. Not sure if its true or just my mind playing tricks on me. I gotta say, the iOS4 kicks some serious butt, also the web browser seems so much better and faster. I also use Perfect Browser, it cost .99 from the app store, but its worth every penny because you can make it act like a IE 8 browser and you won't get anymore of those mobile sites.