View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 06:29 AM
wudstock54
Regular 'Geeker

wudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New to android have questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Try619 View Post
I've had my moment for about 2 weeks and I have some questions. First is there a way to change the text message notification to a ringtone or maybe to have it vibrate? because most times I dont even hear it. Also whenever I open an application and I either press the home key or back key it brings me back the home screen, i'm wondering if the program closes automaticlly? or is it still running somewhere on my phone. Even with skyfire I will launch it and theres no close out or exit feature. So i'm worried that it is still running and that it is causing my battery to die a little faster. Thanks in advance.
Yes, you can change the notification for messaging. Open the app, Menu>Settings>Ringtone. You can apply vibrate there as well. Returning to home screen doesn't close most apps. You need a task manager/killer. I use automatic task killer. It's free from market.