View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 02:47 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by htc+dg
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

I say hard reset/clear storage. Then follow that tutorial I posted the link to. Then you should be able to get everything working.
but if I hard reset it then I would have to go to metro store and have them flash the phone again... wouldn't I?
No, see your esn is in their system so that's all they really need to do for you.
If you take it into the store they can set your phone up to make/recieve calls and maybe texts but that's about it. I am saying flash it yourself using that tutorial to end up having your device fully flashed to metro to have calls, texts, picture mail, and web. You can do a better job yourself. Just follow the directions and you'll be fine. Read through it a few times so you understand everything. Use The Force!