View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 09:40 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation What? Roaming Data Charges!? On the EVO?!

Premium Data $10?

So after making a few posts about how my current account is set up. I decided to check my account on sprint and see an alert box!

Roaming Data charges? I realized why, my phone went into roaming in my home area. Actually at work, Down Town Miami.. Rep. confirmed network problems last week. Didn't change with the latest PRL either. This week it's back to normal...

But man WTF!? Is the deal with that Sprint Data Roaming, limits?? Anyone else get/seen this on their bills?

-CC

EDIT: Got off with Sprint Rep. She says there is no additional charge for Data Roaming, that it is only showing to make me aware, but that it is included in the Unlimited Roaming, as long as it's in America.. whew..

Last edited by clockcycle; 06-21-2010 at 10:00 PM.