View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 03:37 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: iOS 4 goes live!! Download now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Do you think we will see the new jailbreak & unlock today as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perasite View Post
I'm installing 4.0 now. I'm hoping to have a jailbreak very soon to install, but I'm just going to get 4.0 and see how it works. I'm on the 3G, so I probably won't get to play with any of the "cool" features until I jailbreak.
you won't see a JB/unlock till the iPhone 4 is in public hands IMO, because Apple can always patch things up and get the att/apple store peoples to install the updates before releasing it.

Once the phone is out though, nothing much they can do.