View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 03:08 AM
twilk
Regular 'Geeker

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Does your Google I/O EVO phone still working as of 6/20?

Sprint wouldnt activate mine on my custome account I called them several times and expressed my points both with anger and without trying to fanagle my way into some sort of work around. No dice! I had unlimited data and text but aparently that wasnt good enough for sprint. I needed an ED plan according to there reps. They wouldnt even discount an ED plan for me. I offered to meet them half way which would mean they would have had to take $20 off the ED plan the so called manager said they cant do jack. More like they wont do jack. I am not happy with sprint but I have the last laugh. I hooked into an ED family plan with my wife and added my good friend to the plan I know pay 10-20 dollars less a month then I was and I get more. I guess it works out for me and sprint... Either way it should work out better for me. With my old plan whenever I would call sprint they would treat me like shit. I think because the plan was pretty good they pretty much didnt care at all about me being there customer. I have been with sprint for around 10 years and have never once missed a payment. These ****ers have better get there act together cell phone companies are starting to compete more and more and I imagine prices will start lookign similar eventually with all carriers.