View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 12:42 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Galaxy S Pro Spec Leaked (Possible world phone?!?!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
Well we don't have 4G yet so I don't care about that LOL. My latest Samsung phone experience was the Moment, and it just wasn't what I thought it should have been based on specs and performance. The KB slider got loose fairly quickly (as far as twisting), Samsung didn't seem to support any type of development for the phone which I didn't like. I dunno, I have just never been happy with one. I gave them another chance with the Moment and it just wasn't what made me happy. It's all personal reasons, some may disagree with me, and to them I say be happy and buy another one
Well my opinion on the samsung moment and the hero was they kinda got put in a spot where a few month later they got superseded by the 1ghz phones with the 800x480 resolutions and etc...

The samsung moment and Hero were just phones that are meant to come out a year ago...if anything I'm just happy a phone is coming out in the US a few month after announcement and not next year..lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)