View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 07:14 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
I signed up on the 28th and never got anything. I emailed them expressing my disappointment, as people were signing up the day it was "released" and getting right in.
im in the same boat with ya. got my confirmation email at 10:00am central time Jan 28th. I also emailed them and whined a lil' bit, but i doubt it'll help. Hopin to get the sms tomorrow. good luck guys