View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Agent0Hibachi
PPCGeeks Regular

Agent0Hibachi is keeping up the good workAgent0Hibachi is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Agent0Hibachi Send a message via Skype™ to Agent0Hibachi
Re: 3 Clicks to fully Root and Unlock NAND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
This is definitely easier but if you're someone who HAS to do it this way because they are afraid or don't want to take the time to learn adb will be behind on the learning curve. More then likely if you want or need root access, you will probably need adb one day for something, and not knowing about adb or shell or fastboot is going to hinder that process. For example a simple tweak may require you to adb push a file a file to your phone or have you mount your phone and without knowing those simple commands it could take you hours for something that can be done in seconds, I honestly recommend learning to root the regular way, it will be way more beneficial down the line. If you already know all the codes then do it this way because its faster, just my 2cents

Ok well thank you just gave me the Balls to go on ahead an do it the other way....