View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 12:50 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: [How To] Essential jailbreak/unlock/ssh thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
hope someone can help real quick. i just got my hands on an iphone 3gs 3.1.3. i want to jailbreak but spirit requires that the phone be activated, but i have no plans on activating. i have windows pc. Can someone suggest an altenative? thanks a ton.

EDIT: If there are no alternatives, could i borrow someones sim card and temporarily pop it in and run the spirit jb?
that is kinda annoying about spirit.

you can use ANY sim card just to activate it, so yeah go for it, put in the SIM plug into iTunes, "activate" it and use spirit.

Otherwise you can download the 3.1.2 IPSW and flash that by holding shift and pressing update in iTunes, then use blackra1n without having to activate it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.