View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 05:50 PM
gator2k83
Regular 'Geeker

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83
Re: Help using Sprint TP2 with T-mobile

sorry to drudge up a thread from the dead...

Here is the skinny i had a touch pro 2, still have it. I switched to the EVO and i am loving it.. My girl has the sprint/nextel 8350i witch i ported over to boost. The blackberry suks its always messing up and not working properly. I am skimming trough what would be the bast way to get the TP2 on a prepaid plan for her..

I thought about porting it to Boost CDMA, however I don't have a CDMA Boost phone to do it with nor the time to track down everything I need to do it.

AT&T have prepaid they r expensive and don't include any internet access. T-Mobile has some better plans that r comparable to what Boost would do for the phone - the unlimited minutes.

What would the easiest rout be... pay for the sim unlock and go with T-Mobile or go Boost and do the CDMA switch after activating a CDMA Boost phone... I WILL NOT CLONE an ESN... I hear u just have to call and say my phone broke and keep calling back with the ESN of the tp2 till a Boost customer service rep activates it for you...

TIA