View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 03:48 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
[ROM] Verizon MR2 Fixed by Mr. X, Boots with an unlocked device

"There was enough users on the forums reporting no boot issues on unlocked devices that I took it upon my self to dump the ROM, clean out the xip of the above DLL files, removed all EXT ROM reference, made it tethering safe, added in a HTC task manager, Added in Wifi Router, replaced the D3D driver with a better preforming one and put in a driver patch that will stop the SOD (sleep of death) from occurring. Basically i made this ROM the way it SHOULD have been shipped out."

Get it Here

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 06-19-2010 at 12:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 38 times.