View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 01:55 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member
Threadstarter

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for Android/WinCE/Nokia Symbian S60 Cellphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrohn View Post
Why would you even need a keyboard for EVO when we have Swype, in fact I was hoping that I could get a virtual keyboard for my laptop and get rid of the actual keys.
Is your laptop touch screen? if so, I think you can get the tablet virtual keyboard to work on it.

Besides, as someone mentioned, you can connect your phone via HDMI to a large screen and type on it via a keyboard of this type. Would work well for impromptu presentations... Slide shows or browsing from the couch, without having to stand next to the phone / Screen.

Last edited by clockcycle; 06-18-2010 at 01:59 PM.