View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 01:21 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Wiped iphone- Orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
Im sorry that seemed unclear to me. Someone told me if i ever have to reset the phone that the sim or phone wouldnt work anymore due to it being for a different phone.

GSM doesn't work like that. When u do a full system reset, the first time you turn it on it asks you to put in a SIM card, this is just to boot up the OS, you can stick a Telus SIM in there or TMobile or whatever you want, then connect to iTunes and it boots it up.

After that, to have service, you stick ANY att SIM it will work fine. To use another SIM for another carrier you have to jailbreak the phone and unlock it
This post has been thanked 1 times.