View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 11:59 PM
neuteboomt
PPCGeeks Regular

neuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anybody try formating sd card trick? Results?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkryter View Post
Interesting! I'm going to have to read some more on this and will look forward to others experiences with it as well. I don't have a huge battery problem but more is always better! This reminds me of something I've been meaning to ask, if anybody knows the answer, enlightenment would be appreciated. I've got a class 4, 8 GB card from my old TP, would doing this trick result in any noticeable speed increases over the class 2 that was included with the EVO in addition to the possible battery life win? If so is there any worry about loosing anything that might be on my current EVO card, will I need to copy it's contents over to my fresh one? I haven't explicitly saved anything there to my knowledge.
If I am not mistaken the class change would give you faster read write to the card but that would be it. The only thing you would need to save on the current card out of the EVO would be date you saved (pics or downloads) and the HTC sync software if you see your self using it.