View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 10:17 PM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[APP] DINIK - Anastasia - EndKey Replacement - by johcos

Quote:
Originally Posted by johcos View Post

!!! ATTENTION !!!
This are DINIK's Rules, simple and fair. If you break them. He's gonna contact the Admins.

You are free to use his works for private use.
You are free to modify his works, but only for private use. (No Share or Posting here or on other Sites)
You are not allowed to modify his works and post it here or on other sites. (Without his Permission)
You are not allowed to include his works in your Roms. (Without his Permission)
He welcomes modifications and fixes from other users but please contact him first via private message before posting you modifications in the thread.

Buy DINIK a Beer if you like his work!

First of all I would like to thank the users below for letting me to use their work

BT73 for his OP "Making Your Action screen like me",

lyriquidperfection for his great Touch tools for HTC apllication,

Marcdu81 for his very useful HD2connections cab and

Dinik for his great HD2 Iconset

makeveral for letting me integrate his very useful ram sweeper in my cab.

In "EndKey replacement" I used their work or some of their work, edited some things and I came up with this app as a result.

PURPOSE

The purpose of this app is to replace the EndKey function with a more useful and with more options one.

INSTALLING

Just install the cab and reset.

EDITING

You can change the functions of the buttons by editing the keys that reside in [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Biotouch\ActionScr een] with a registry editor.

1. Open HKLM\Software\HTC\Biotouch\ActionScreen\APP_0-11. Each number corresponds to a button
2. Change "Path" to point to your desired app.
3. Edit "Param" if you want to pass parameters to the app.

For more editing, like background and buttons please see BT73's OP

I hope you guys enjoy! Big thanks to johcos, Dinik, and the rest of the guys that made this possible. I didnt help make any of this, i only made a few suggestions like the black background and including ram sweeper.

The original thread over at xda is located at:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=693668

If this app is as useful to you as it is to me, dont forget to hit thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010617_001.jpg (10.0 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Johcos' DINIK Anastasia EndKey Replacement with RAM Sweeper.cab (499.1 KB, 161 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by puff601; 06-17-2010 at 11:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 16 times.