View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 02:20 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Tp 1# Vs Htc Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoust View Post
Wow I guess I should have looked a bit better! Do you know if any of those new phones will be offering a keyboard? Will the have similer power??I am just flat sick of the crashes and slow mo...
Well for keyboard there is the Motorola Droid 2...(but to note Motorola tend to be harder to root)

There may be others...have to research it..

Edit:

Oh I just remembered, if you still want windows mobile there is:

Quote:
If you're still hanging on to the hope that Windows Mobile is going to serve you just fine in the coming years, LG and Verizon have at least one more option for your phone needs -- and it's running 6.5.3, a first for a US carrier launch. Enter the LG Fathom, a 1GHz touchscreen device with a 3.2-inch screen, slide out QWERTY keyboard, WiFi, a microSD slot (for up to 16GB of storage), and a 3.2 megapixel camera. The device will be available for pre-orders on May 27th, with a street date of June 3rd, and will run you $149.99 after a two year contract and $100 mail-in rebate. If you want all the details, just check out the PR after the break.
http://www.engadget.com/2010/05/24/l...-3-on-verizon/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 06-17-2010 at 08:07 PM.