View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 01:28 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Up to 27% discount on your current sprint bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by toviaheli View Post
Based on responses so far, i would conclude that this process does indeed renew your contract for two years. I have a great 20% discount from my part-time employment and dont see the need to switch and jeapardise, but in this economy, every little bit more savings is good.

Would be nice to get a yes or no answer.

For a forum that is very helpful, this threadappears to be a thread that falls short. If I were a moderator I would close this one for the fact that straight answers are hard to come by, but i know thats not a good enough reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoRich196 View Post
So it does absolutely nothing? The context in which I read those posts (yeah I did do a search) was that it wouldn't mess up upgrade eligibility dates.
if you guys can write, hopefully you can read. instead of just coming to the end of a thread asking what's already been covered, READ THE THREAD FIRST. have a nice day.