View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 08:36 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Wiped iphone- Orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
I got the phone to restore but now the lock screen pops up and i have no idea what the code is. The phone was already updated to 3.1.3 when i got it too. any ideas on this code?
It should not be giving you a code after a restore unless you entered one.

with the device on download and use Spirit Jailbreak and once jailbroken it should work fine.

Worst case scenario you reflash the 3.1.3 IPSW or just "update" it again, on first boot it should have an enter sim/connect to itunes logo but no unlock code.
This post has been thanked 1 times.