View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 07:06 PM
crackerwarrior
Lurker

crackerwarrior is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool verison htc touch pro on metro pcs help!!!

I have just got a htc touch pro activated on metro pcs services flashed by houdini i am currently running mighty rom 5 running radio 1.03.03V thats what the phone came with i bought it already flashed. i got web and pic mail to work but couldnt recieve any pic mail also couldnt get the gps to work . i recently reset the phone and want to start over. ive been looking for a good rom to run and ive had no luck so mabe someone on here could help me. here is what im looking for a fast rom with good customization enabled gps, pic mail, web, fast loading ,better media player,Game boy advance rom emulator able to run on windows mobile,and be able to run windows mobile apps smooth please help i cant find download links or anything i am kinda a noob to cdma flashing so i need help on how to flash the rom to plz all i want is my phone to work smooth and properly unlike my mighty rom 5, stuff randomly pops up and wont close its sloww and glitchy. i use this phone for work and fun thans to all that help