View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 03:22 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [How To] Load New OS --eenie version

Quote:
Originally Posted by damarcomclemore View Post
I was already looking for this first thing this morning lol.
Here it is!

A few extra points, If you use programs that have saves for settings be sure you've done this before wiping. I use QuickLaunch, BerryWeather, and BBM all three allow to save settings to SD card so you can reset all when you're done reloading apps.

Most programs will need their reg codes re-input. This shouldn't be a problem just log into your mobihand account and look it up. I have purchased from several sites but all have mobihand base, if I log in to one it shows all my purchases. This is where you can swap PINs if you get a new device and/or update to current version of programs. This is also why I don't bother reloading all my backup CODS (programs) just those that I know have no updates. Sometimes clean downloads prevent problems, sometimes there are no problems.

OH and a great thing, the backup puts your theme into ONE COD, most themes are 10 or more CODS on first load, but backup scrunches them together which doesn't save space but sure makes it easy to reinstall from time to time. I like to keep a bunch of themes but not all at once on my phone so I find a theme I like, load it then back it up into one COD.

BrennB

Last edited by eenieMINI; 06-16-2010 at 04:04 PM.