View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 08:08 PM
D\/8
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Accessories for other devices that work with EVO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drac View Post
car charger for the palm pre (Model Number: 3453WW) works. has the correct output rating (5v 1a), removable usb to micro usb cable that allows syncing when hooked to a computer and was on clearance at radio shack for 10 bucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
Now that's what i'm talking about. Nice thanks, going to downtown right now for a delivery, will check out the ShaQ

-CC
Funny, I just scooped one up last night from BB... It's pretty slick... The Lighter plug is sleek and small compared to the bulky one I got from BB when the EVo released. The removable USB Cable is a plus too...

I might go pick-up another from the Shack to keep in my girls ride...