View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 01:08 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Does the Touch Pro really have 288 mb RAM? I don't see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokuman56 View Post
I have the Sprint Touch Pro and it only shows 192 mb RAM, shouldn't it be around 256 in the memory page if the touch pro has 288 mb RAM, beause the mogul had 64 mb ram, pitiful, but it showed 47, almost a 1/3 of the RAM is missing on the touch pro, where is it???
Do you have a RAPH500 or 800? Check under the battery. The 800 has 288, the 500 has 192... however you did say it's a Sprint TP, which would be the 800...

Perhaps there's a bank of memory that isn't avail to WinMo? That doesn't make much sense to me, but I know in the Android project they did have to enable a 'second bank' of RAM which helped dramatically with speed/responsiveness in Android.