View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 09:46 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: HomeScreenJump for Manila 2.5 *Updated to version 2.0*

Quote:
My question is, if you use the CDMA keyboard config. cab and the start key assignment cab from the XDA site will it work?
Yes this does work and it's actually quite simple to assign.

1. install sdkCerts.cab
2. install RhodiumKbdControl_cdma_.cab & soft-reset
3. Go to your settings tab and click on "Other miscellaneous settings"
4. Now click on "Keyboard Config"
5. Once keybd config is running, click on menu(bottom right), then "Add Key" (a box should now pop up that says "press and release key you want to assign for..".)
6. Now press the start hardkey button. now change the following...

Key Mode: single/double click, long press
Event: choose if you'd like single, double, or long press
Action: run program
Program: navigate to installed folder, example \Program Files\HomeScreenJump\Homescreen Jump.exe

7. Once everything is changed hit ok and then Update config(bottom left). A box should now appear saying "config successfully updated".

When pressed the hardkey button should bow open HomeScreenJump. Let me know if this works for ya
Attached Files
File Type: zip RhodiumKbdControl_CDMA_1.3.2[1].zip (135.6 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 06-15-2010 at 03:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.