View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 01:02 PM
D\/8
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC EVO Battery Drain Signal Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSta® View Post
Question....with the HTC suggestion, did yur indicator light actually synced up? I tried it...with the Evo battery and it never hit green immediately after turning it off and I tried a billion times.....
I never got it to the point that when I plugged it in the light went green immediately. It would take a minute or so to go from amber to green.

These were the steps I took:
1. With the phone on, I charged till indicator was green.
2. Disconnected the phone from charger and then powered off.

3. With the phone off, I charged till indicator was green.
4. Disconnected the phone from charger and then powered on.

5. Repeated steps 1 & 2.
6. Done.

I did the same as you by continuing to charge alternating on and off waiting for it to be green immediately but after the 10th time I figured that was enough. Still seems to have made a big difference.
This post has been thanked 1 times.