View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 12:32 PM
xopher8713
Lurker

xopher8713 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: to evo or not to evo?

I have 2 android phones at the moment and love both of them I looked at my friends touch pro 2 and found that most of the stuff that I like on that phone are due to HTCs touch sense which is also on both of my phones and also my friend with the tp2 just upgraded to the evo 4g after messing around with my hero (did our upgrades at the same time). In my opinion windows mobile is starting to slack in certain areas like the fact that it took us a couple of hours and a lot of searching to figure out how to sync contacts with windows 7. They did not integrate that into the software and it took some hacking. I think that if you were to upgrade to the evo 4g you would not be disappointed at all. Worst case you buy the phone hate it and use the 30 day return policy. As far as the $10 fee even if you don't have 4g coverage in your area its still worth it because from my understanding Sprint has a 5gb cap on their data plans and paying the extra $10 makes it truly unlimited. But its up to you I say go for it.
All on Sprint The Now Network
This post has been thanked 1 times.