View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 10:27 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: iPhone 3.1.3 and OS 4.0 carrier unlocks this month!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
@Orangekid- I will be purchasing two iphones from att or from apple. I will be asking lots of questions because I will be new. I saw your thread about everything iphone but i was confused. Any advice on purchasing without a contract from att or getting discounts with them. I will be loading 5 phones( 2 iphones) with them
The iPhone 4 is going for $200 for the 16gb or the $300 for the 32gb,

IMO you don't need a 32gb, (even though I have over 30 gigs of music ripped on my hard drive, I don't need that much music all at once, I just reload).

Retail from the apple/att store you're talking $600 for the 16gb and $700 for the 32gb, so I don't know how rich you are, but I'd try to find it on craigslist or something for around $400-$500 for a retail iPhone 4.

Hope that helps.

Also they if you buy it retail from apple/att, they ensure you have att service when you buy it. So if you want to use a different GSM carrier, you will have to buy it 3rd party anyways.
This post has been thanked 1 times.