View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 09:57 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
BlackBerries Abound!

So, I'm in the Rennaisance in San Francisco today for a conference... fighting the Terminator's budget proposal, but thats another forum... and sitting in a room (way lower level, more to tell later) of 70-odd female executives... I'm telling you there were BB's all over those tables!! I saw ONE iphone, about 5 dumb phones, and the rest a mixture of Curves, Storms, and Bolds... I was impressed with us!

Now, on a sad note, my Sprint version sucked onions for signal in the "Lower Level" of the hotel which means my battery dropped to 60% before I gave up and turned it off... Now, in Sprint's defense, the Bold 9650 doesn't have a GREAT signal anyway, and we were deep in the middle of the lower level, but heck we were in a large metropolitan area... even more distressing, the VZW BB's were buzzing and ringing all day.

BrennB