View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 06:00 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: 32GB microSDHC - 1st price drip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink718 View Post
Keep a look out at: www.meritline.com they always have the best deals on SD cards.
I wouldn't buy an SD card there..meritline ships things from china and they are good for buying things like wires and other cheap stuff..but things like SD cards, meritline may receive them from a fake source (not because they are trying to con you but go with the cheapest dealer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
I think it will probably drop to the $75.00-$100.00 range. Unless they come out with a 64GB card then I see them dropping it to about $50.00. If people don't buy the card at $139.20 they will continue dropping the price until customer buy it. I am going to wait myself until it is within the $75.00 to $100.00 price range.
64gb cards will not change the price..64gb will be SDXC but cellphones don't support those yet...so the price will not change...but 75-100$ seems like what it will go to at that point..50$ is stretching it unless they make higher class cards to drop the value.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 2 times.