View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 04:12 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Hero vs EVO advice pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Gadget View Post
OK. I am growing tired of the sluggishness of the Hero. I have flashed to 2.1.2 ROM and really love it, but I think the Hero is a bit under powered.
I am itching for the EVO, but I am REALLY hung up over the $120/year fee just for the ability to own one. But... I am wanting MORE SPEED!
Will Froyo help on the Hero or should I quit my whining over this nonsense fee and get the EVO? (It became even harder to resist the EVO today after I saw the new iPone 4 specs and features).
So, would you go EVO even with the bottomless fee?
I have been fighting this fee tooth and nail, but now I am weakening for something nicer...
I say you have to upgrade. $120 a year is easily worth having a phone you love. So I'd wait till the 24th and play with that new iPhone, then play with an Evo, and see where you wanna go, but you gotta ditch the hero with its small screen, slow processor, horrible resolution.

edit: I have NO lag on my HD2, there is ZERO lag on the nexus one, and I doubt the Evo does either when configured correctly.

I assure you there will be zero kb lag on the iPhone.