View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 01:48 AM
Carla
Knowledge Is True Opinion

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: Looking for a change

I would say if you are looking at a Moment, to wait just like gTen said. I had a Moment when it first came out, and honestly for the specs it isn't what it claims to be IMO. The screen was the only thing I didn't want to give up, it was beautiful. Keep in mind if you like the tweaking, flashing etc....an HTC device will be your best bet, as you couldn't do much beyond flashing Kernels for quite some time on the Moment. I know there is now custom ROMs and everything, but for the longest there was nothing and I would think Samsung will continue to make things touch as it progresses.

The on screen keyboards really aren't hard to use on Android. The capacitive screen makes all the difference in the world. Once I got used to it on the Pre, I could only use my TP2 for maybe a week before I couldn't stand it. Now with having a Hero, Moment, Droid (Moto) and now Evo I could never imagine going back to anything else. I wouldn't waste an upgrade credit or 200-250 on a TP2 unless you are dying to stick with WM and Sprint.
This post has been thanked 1 times.