View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 01:32 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Looking for a change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
I don't mind the TP2 as long as I am not paying for it. And even if I do get it without paying for it, I know I will want to get rid of it after a few use. It's just not what I am looking for. It's the same line of the same phone. It's probably the reason why I haven't gotten it yet.

I did not know I'd have to say goodbye to sero for an Android phone. I guess it's time I consider leaving my sero.

I just spoke with a Sprint Rep and the minimum I would pay for the EVO would be 69.99 + 10 before tax.

I will have to give this some thought.
Well a TP2 isnt really an improvement over a TP as it is what a TP should have been in the first place...aka they fix most of the issues that plagued the TP.

That said if your gonna go EVO..you can get an EDRP plan and/or business discount for cheaper and dont just give up your sero..contact sprint and have them give you the 20/24 thing which is $20 off your bill for 24 month for getting rid of your sero.

You can also test drive an evo for 30 days on a new line and return it..or if keyboard is important and your not in a hurry there is what samsung plans to offer later this summer.

Edit:

If your looking at the samsung moment I would wait to see what samsung offers..if it is the Samsung Galaxy S pro, you and your wife I'm sure will be both happy...I know I will lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 06-11-2010 at 01:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.