View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 01:13 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Looking for a change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
My complaints so with my current and ex-phones is really speed. Flashing custom roms does not really help with the speed. Some chefs do some pretty amazing job but speed has always been an issue with me.

I am also tired of Windows phone and I would like something new. I am seriously considering android.

I want my keyboard, but I am willing to try something new. Also 'cause the way I see it is that keyboards will ultimately be done away with so I might as well get used to it now.

I am currently on the SERO plan. The EVO sounds good but wouldn't it require that I change my current plan (which i do not want to do)?
My guess is samsung will have a keyboard phone with 4g with android but they would definitely ask you swap plans..and probably their new 10$ fee..

Also sprint wont let SERO have android phones ever..that is their policy...

your option now would probably be a TP2..it works on SERO and is probably the best one for SERO now..I wouldn't say its completely lag free but it is a lot smoother then a TP...You can get a used one for around 150$-200$ if you look around...

There is also an Android port going for the TP2..Though the original TP probably has a better Android port you really start appreciating the TP2 screen size and TP2 has a dedicated number row...

So I'd say a TP2 would fit you best.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.