View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 12:54 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Looking for a change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
I have had the same smartphone ever since I started using one and I am looking for a change.

I started out with the XV6700, The Mogul, and now the HTC Touch Pro. I have loved using every single one of them. Though I still love this phone, I need a change.

Any suggestion?
IF your on a new plan probably the EVO..or Samsung has a 4g phone with android planned over the summer(hopefully with a keyboard)...

If you don't want android the best phone now is probably the Touch Pro 2...and if swapping service and no keyboard the HD2...

In fall is when HTC with WP7 will come out supposedly with wimax...

so what exactly are you looking for? what complaints or what do you wish to improve with what you have now?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.