View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Is WinMo7 on Pro2 a Possibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios View Post
Its seems to me the moment a new phone comes out everyone talks about how the current phone sucks or was never good. I guess everyone here has money just to buy the latest hyped up phone. All I got to say is happy shopping!!
Yeah that's exactly it. Same thing happened on the TP1 when the TP2 launched. Used to be the only issue with the TP1 was the faulty keyboard... then the closer to the TP2 launch, the more things were bad about the TP1.