View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 08:06 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Etiquette of constructive criticism 101

I'm impressed! For being fairly new(kidd), you did well. Might try to be a little more respectful in the post, as some ppl will stop reading after being insulted. That said...

Maybe add something about SEARCHING FIRST. Almost ANY issue can be addressed with the "search" button or Google. I've had to ask a couple specific questions since I started flashing back on my TP1, and everything else was answered by searching. Most likely, you are not the only one having the problem and someone else already posted about it, or posted a fix for it. If you are the only one, then you probably messed something up yourself.

Kliptik