View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 05:19 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelsMcGriff
I got the phone from a company on ebay, new. The insurance wouldn't cover it because I dropped it. Sooo, now I'm looking online for a replacement screen. Do you think I could take the phone to a computer shop and let them fix it?

Thank You!
That sucks about the insurance.
If it was through Asurion even if you damage it you can get a replacement but you have to pay a deductable. I would check and make sure.

If you don't feel comfortable fixing it yourself I recommend you find a service center in your area for your phone's carrier and take it there. A computer shop may not know what they are doing. If you call customer service or the closest store for your carrier they should know where the nearest service center is.