View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 04:38 PM
ChrisH09
Halfway to VIP Status

ChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Rebate after 7/24/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancrosoft View Post
Call sprint and tell them nicely that you would like to upgrade and that you would like to know if that can make your 150 available now. I talked to a rep a few months ago and they hit a button and made my rebate available like 2 months before my contract date. More than likely they will do it for you.

Also if you are not on SERO or EPRP and are on a consumer than, your next step will be retentions. You will definitely get something done there.
Multiple people have tried this...and failed...Since the Evo launch Sprint has denied anyone asking for their Premier upgrade date to be moved up...now I believe they will allow the bump up date if your near your contract end date, due to the fact they might lose your business...and you know they don't want that to happen, but if your only at one year...they still have another year to getcha on.

I guess it's worth a try, but from what I've seen in the forums alot of people have gotten shot down when they asked.