View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 11:28 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
can anyone tell me if the 6.1 sprint stock listed on the first page the most current? i activated a TP the other day on a SERO online. but i wasn't getting data and flashed it back to the shipped stock (dl'd from the first page) yesterday, but im still not getting data. tech support couldn't figure out what was going on. just want to make sure that the one i downloaded and installed yesterday is the most current before i go running over to the store for them to look at it.
it's old but that has nothin to do with your data problem. there are tons of threads in here that tell you how to fix your data problem. try doing a hard reset and try Update Profile program on your phone.

Sprint put out a windows mobile 6.5 rom last year. 6.1 is old news. the newest sprint rom is on the htc website here http://www.htc.com/us/support/touch-...int/downloads/. it's the first one, and says software upgrade.

Last edited by razorloves; 06-09-2010 at 11:57 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.